Terms and Conditions of Agreement:
1. Progressive Auto Relocation is a registered and bonded property broker (MC#726848) with U.S. Department of
This agreement between the customer, (hereinafter referred to as "Customer"), and Progressive Auto Relocation allows
Progressive Inc to contract with another licensed and insured Motor Carrier(s) to transport the vehicle(s) described in this
2. Carrier will pick up and deliver as close to your door as legally and as safely as possible. A mutually agreeable place to load or
unload may be necessary because of low hanging trees, low hanging wires, narrow streets and residential area restrictions.
3. Progressive Auto Relocation shall provide Customer with an estimated pick up and estimated delivery date. However, delays
may occur prior to, and/or during transport due to weather, road conditions, mechanical problems, etc. There are absolutely no
guarantees regarding pick-up or delivery times and dates. Progressive Auto Relocation / Carrier shall not be held responsible for
loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason, car rental fees or any accommodation fees. Progressive
Auto Relocation / Carrier shall not be held liable for failure of mechanical or operating parts of your vehicle.
4. Progressive Auto Relocation / Carrier jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport his/her or their motor
vehicle between its pick up location and the destination set forth on this shipping order-bill of lading.
5. Customer must prepare vehicle for transport. All loose parts, fragile accessories, low hanging spoilers, etc. must be removed
or secured. Shipper shall remove all non-permanent outside mounted luggage and other racks prior to shipment. Vehicles must
be tendered to carrier in good running condition (unless otherwise noted) with no more than a half tank of fuel (prefer 1/4
tank).Any part of the vehicle that falls off during transport is the Customer's responsibility including damages caused by said
part to any vehicles(s) and/or person involved.
6. Customer must disarm any alarm system installed in the vehicle or provide proper instructions for this matter. In the event
said alarm sounds and there are no keys or instructions to turn it off, carrier may silence alarm by any means.
7. Luggage and personal property must be confined to trunk only, with no heavy articles, and not to exceed 100 lbs.. Carrier and
Progressive Auto Relocation is not liable for personal items left in vehicle, nor for damage caused to vehicle from excessive or
improper loading of personal items. No personal property shall be transported in customer's vehicle(s) that includes but is not
limited to Explosives, Guns, Ammunition, Flammable Products, Narcotics, Negotiable and Legal Papers, Alcoholic Beverages,
Jewelry, Furs, Money, Live Pets, Live Plants or any unlawful contraband. Customer agrees that Progressive Auto Relocation /
Carrier may confiscate or dispose of said items with no remuneration. Progressive Auto Relocation and Carrier will not be held
responsible for delivery of personal property. If Customer wishes to put items in the vehicle he does so at his own risk.
8. If the vehicle is inoperable or oversize (dual or oversize wheels, extra-large, racks, lifted, limo, etc.), Customer must inquire as
to extra charges. If Progressive Auto Relocation is not advised of inoperable or oversized / modified vehicles prior to pick-up, all
extra charges must be paid in cash or money order upon delivery.
9. Once a carrier has been assigned to pick up and transport Customer's vehicle Progressive Auto Relocation notifies the
Customer via email ( the email address provided in your car shipping order ).
10. If the Customer cancels his order, prior to the assignment of a Carrier, no charges will be made. However, if the Customer
decides to cancel his order after a truck has been assigned ( see Paragraph 10 of how we notify Customer ) to that order the
deposit will NOT be refunded.
11. The Customer agrees that Progressive Auto Relocation has the right to reject any order for any reason at any time.
12. At the time of pick up, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for pre-existing damage (exterior only) by
completing a vehicle inspection report. The Carrier and Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and
Customer will sign and receive a copy of the bill of lading.
13. At the time of delivery, Customer and Carrier will carefully inspect the vehicle for transportation damages. The Carrier and
Customer will both acknowledge the condition of the vehicle and Customer will sign and receive a final copy of the bill of lading.
14. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the Bill of lading and signed by the Customer, regardless of weather or time
of day. Signing the bill of lading and inspection report without notation of any damage verifies that Customer has received
vehicle(s) in satisfactory condition, and that the Carrier, and their agents are relieved of any further
responsibility. Trucking damage claims are covered by a minimum of 3/4 of million dollars public liability and property damage.
All claims must be submitted in writing within 24 hours of delivery. Progressive Auto Relocation will share the carrier insurance
policy upon request. Department of Transportation regulations require that all claims be filed in writing and all tariffs be paid in
full before claim can be processed.
15. Progressive Auto Relocation never physically takes possession of your vehicle therefore will not be held liable for any damages
16. Carrier accepts responsibility of vehicle after pre-inspection is done and is signed by the Customer. Carrier responsibility will
end when the vehicle is delivered and Customer signs final inspection.
17. Progressive Auto Relocation / Carrier will not be responsible for damage caused by acts of God, hail or storm damage, or
damage resulting from worn/broken parts of vehicle/item.
18. The Customer shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pick up and/or delivery, if for
any reason they are unavailable.
19. Customer warrants that he/she will pay the transportation price/deposit due to Progressive Auto Relocation / Carrier, for
delivered vehicles, and will not seek to charge back a credit card or stop a check to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or
delays etc.. It is the Customer's responsibility to have any payment due when the Carrier arrives. All payments for Carrier must
be in the form of Cash, Cashier's check or Money order - No exceptions. Certified funds must be made payable to the delivering
car carrier and not - Progressive Auto Relocation. Personal checks or credit cards will NOT be accepted for the remaining
balance - No exceptions! The Customer agrees that if the payment cannot be made by these methods, the vehicle/item will be
stored at the Customer's expense until Customer pays in full all transport charges. Should the Customer be unable to accept
delivery for any reason, the vehicle/item will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and delivery charges will be the
responsibility of the Customer.
20. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida.
21. The parties here agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this agreement shall be tried and litigated
exclusively in the State or Federal ( if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court ) courts located in the
Miami-Dade County, in the State of Florida.
This choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to preclude the possibility of
litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in
this section. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non convenience or similar doctrine or to
object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section by action of this provision the parties
agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned court.
This agreement and any shipment here under is subject to all terms and conditions of the carrier's tariff and the uniform
straight bill of lading, copies of which are available at the office of the carrier.
This supersedes all prior written or oral representation of Progressive Auto Relocation and constitutes the entire agreement
between Customer and Progressive Inc and may not be changed except in writing signed by an officer of Progressive Auto
Progressive Auto Relocation’s U.S. Department of Transportation Broker's license number is MC726848.